The position and team
You will be part of an extremely qualified team focusing on delivering the best business testing service available globally for SimCorp Dimension clients. You will work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry.
The Professional Services organization is a Global Services Business Line in SimCorp, responsible for development and delivery of global service offerings. Among all services, SimCorp offers a Validation and Test (V&T) Management service to help investment management organizations streamline, document, prepare and execute the entire testing process surrounding the operation of the SimCorp Dimension investment management solution and therefore mitigate the risks associated with a constantly changing system environment and reduce costs through automation and industry best practices.
The V&T Management team is a client facing part of Simcorp's Professional Services organization that is in constant collaboration with Market Units and works on pre-sales activities presenting test services to clients, estimating and pricing projects as well as managing projects until they are handed over to execution team.
Besides the team is involved in development of new services and constant improvement of existing services.
Being the representative of the SimCorp Services implies solid understanding of the software and internal test process and thus requires active participation in project execution for at least 6 months.
The main aspects of the job will be:
- Supporting local sales teams in selling V&T to large Financial and Investment Management organizations
- Running presentations of test services and providing necessary information for defining SoW
- Estimating and pricing of V&T service deliveries in cooperation with SimCorp Market Units for V&T full scale and patch or implementation test variants
- Running client workshops with the aim to define the scope of every test service delivery
- Delivering solid estimates as basis for pricing and planning of V&T service deliveries
- Delivering high-quality scope documents for every delivery of the service
- Defining best test strategies in close collaboration with the V&T Execution team
- Expansion of V&T product portfolio with new complementary products
- Continuous improvement of the service, tools and processes
- Increase service efficiency and profitability
- Compliance with client security requirements
- Participating in V&T project execution testing software (for at least 6 months)
You are successful in your current position, and you are ready to take the next step, work in a real global environment and stretch yourself professionally and personally.
As our preferred candidate, you fit the following profile:
- BSc. or Master's in finance/economics/mathematics/engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Understanding of the financial industry via studies or a first professional experience in an advantage.
- Experience with project management and/or test management
- Negotiating skills and being able to find agreement with different stakeholders
- Knowledge or experience with project/test management tools
- Knowledge of SimCorp products and services is an advantage
- Lean thinking, quality and business oriented
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- ISTQB or similar certification is a plus
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a listed company on NASDAQ Copenhagen.At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp consultant you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please send in your application in English no later than 30th June 2019. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.