As a Test Analyst, you will be part of an agile scrum team working within the domain responsible for financial instruments and transactions. We expect you to be motivated by and proactively working for high quality of the product and compliance with end-user requirements and expectations. The specific task of Test Analyst is, via manual business and automated tests, to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds to clients' expectations.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Product Owner and the team to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories
- Conducting context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing for transaction flows and calculation
- Automation and maintenance of test scenarios
- Be the end-users' eager advocate and help the team making valuable and useful high-quality delivery
- Give feedback on quality of the product as one important source for continuous improvement in team
- Engage in keeping a steady and short turn-around on high-quality deliveries from team
- Apply the technical excellence that allows the team to rely on a sound and solid base of test ware
You have an analytical mind and from experience have a deep knowledge about software testing and how to successful build and run a continuous delivery and integration pipeline.
Obviously being part of an agile organization, you need to be a strong team player and have the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow. You have a solid proven record in testing, building pipelines, and experience with non-functional testing. Additionally, you will have the ability to formulate and take tactical test initiatives.
We expect you to:
- Have some experience in agile software testing and be keen to obtain professional qualifications
- Have knowledge about financial instruments and be willing to learn more about it
- Have experience with test driven development and agile processes
- Pay attention to details and can meet deadlines
- Be structured, analytical, and able to plan your own work
- Actively contribute to the team with your knowledge and good spirits
- Have a relevant Master's degree (e.g. in Finance or Mathematics)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Development Manager Vadym Volkovynskyi, telephone +45 35448800. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.