Financial Instrument Transactions is part of SimCorp's Product Division with more than 400 employees. You will join a team who is responsible for developing core transaction flows for financial contracts in SimCorp Dimension, including derivatives, equities, fixed income, FX and money market products. The transaction flows are part of the foundation of the system, with many interfaces in order to handle deal input and post-trade contract events.
Your role as application developer requires excellent problem-solving skills and attention to details. You will be a part of agile team consisting of developers, testers and business experts. You will have diverse working days, participating in all parts of the development process including planning, design, development, test and maintenance. The respective code is based on APL. An important part of your role will be to interact with system architects, product owners, QA-analysts and other teams to ensure delivery of sound solutions.
- Analysing product requirements and specifications
- Developing functionality in Financial Instrument Transactions modules
- Maintaining existing codebase
- Unit Testing
- Reviewing work that was done by your colleagues
- Participating in Scrum and SAFe events
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, your team and our product
- Have programming experience, e.g. from your current job or studies
- Be willing to learn more about financial products and transaction flows in a large, complex system
- Be used to deadlines, pay attention to detail and take ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Be able to work independently as well as be a part of a geographically dispersed team
- Have strong communication skills and be fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Have a good sense of humor and a pragmatic approach
- Have a relevant Master's degree or a PhD (e.g. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Economics)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.