SimCorp Southern Europe is recruiting a Post-Implementation Junior and Senior Consultants to join its growing Customer Services Operations Team in Milan. Our client, one of the biggest insurance firm in Europe, is engaged to deploy SimCorp Dimension for its Front-to-Back activities, on several of their local units (France, Italy,...), over the coming years. Our client went live in 2018 for the investment accounting part and 2019 for all the Front Office activities, then implementation project will be delivering new scope regularly.
You're working at client premise and assist the client business lines. You're the partner for their day-to-day usage of SimCorp Dimension by managing their incidents and requests, on went live streams such as Risk Performance, Middle-Back Office, Investment Accounting, Front Office,...
Post implementation delivery
• The crucial objective is for the client's business lines to adopt the recently delivered SimCorp Dimension platform. You evangelize the change process by: answering their questions, implementing minor evolutions (implementation project remaining backlog items), solving incidents, handle the complex clients requirements and are the point of escalation for the client and training them
• You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising our customers and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry
You manage clients evolutions requirements on SimCorp Dimension : raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters in Copenhagen, testing and validating new modules, training client business users on these modules.
Operational Account Management (for Senior profiles)
• You will manage the relationship with the client. This is key for our Post Implementation business growth in SimCorp Italiana.
• You work with the Southern Europe PSO director to setup Post Implementation processes specific to the Italian specificities
You have excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to think abstractly. When others have already given up you get going and solve the "puzzle". As a team player you appreciate team accomplishments over personal accomplishments. We expect you to:
- Have a Master degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics
- Have a first experience as a Business Analyst/Consultant within a financial software provider, a bank, an asset manager, an insurer, a consulting company
- Have knowledge and strong interest for financial market and technology
- Speak fluently Italian and English as well. French is a plus
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.