Primary customer interface post-sale and responsible for driving customer adoption of purchased SimCorp software and services. Also responsible for identifying opportunities to create additional customer business value through problem solving and value engineering with customers. Supported amongst others by the Service Delivery Manager, the Customer Success Manager coordinates and orchestrates day-to-day collaboration between Customer business users and SimCorp with a view to create maximum customer value. Collaborates closely with the Service Delivery manager on customer operational matters, and with the Customer Executive on customer strategic matters. The balance between Adopt and Expand activities would be approximately 70% on Adopt and 30% Expand.
Adoption: Helps the customer optimize the utilization of their current and future platform and services, incl. sharing and driving SimCorp good practice adoption from the SimCorp Adoption Playbook
Advisory: As trusted advisor/consultant advice customers on the flexibility, capabilities, and applicability of their solution with the intent to maximizing client outcome.
Opportunity identification: Identify areas of optimization and demonstrate new functionality or services which could drive further business value for the client in their daily business.
Customer Engagement. Primary point of contact for the customer’s business community on adoption and consumption of the Dimension functionality and services offered. Proactively establish, maintain and expand network of contacts within customer’s organization as well as within SimCorp to mobilize relevant data insights/expertise for the customer to realize their adoption success plan.
Knowledge sharing: Gathers and shares customer business insights with rest of customer success team, and wider success team community. Understands the customers’ industry, business processes and operating model
Adoption Plan: Owns the Adoption Plan
- Understanding solution scope: Understands and knows customer’s business model and ambitions. Understands customer operating model and business processes. Presents clear and comprehensive adoption plans and proposals. Engages customer in exploring and selecting adoption approach
- Managing customer interface: Manages stakeholder expectations, maintaining focus on overall adoption deliverables, agreeing and applying contractual terms of engagement. Actively uses the adoption success plan and –report to guide customer adoption. Supports in business case formulation and deal shaping
- Building & sustaining networks (internal/external): Understands and engages the expertise of others in SimCorp alongside own. Leverages network effectively to research and define customer issues, and to generate solutions. Actively involve and mobilize SimCorp expertise (e.g. Insights team) for value engineering and best-case practice sharing with customers
Managing for results
- Planning & Management: Manages adoption projects effectively, ensuring deadlines, objectives and budgets are met. Competent use of planning tools. Ability to assess and form work streams, allocate resources managing own and team’s time.
- Managing risk: Identifies, quantifies and manages issues impacting adoption success plan. Anticipates and resolves conflicts, looking for win-win solutions. Ensures that all major risks are identified, flagged and quantified before and during projects by risk management reviews in Customer Success Team.
- Ensuring quality: Ensures quality of own and Customer Success Team deliveries. Responsible for smooth running of SimCorp monitoring and intervention rhythm with customers based on the adoption success plan.
Leading with expertise
Applying best practice tools & methodologies: Master the SimCorp adoption playbook and monitoring
- framework. Knowledgeable about SimCorp best practice intervention recommend-dations for increasing adoption.
- Ability to apply light value engineering practices on demand at customers.
- Leveraging knowledge: Identifies and uses a wide range of internal and external knowledge sources relevant to the customer. Captures and builds knowledge in defined processes, and shares this with others. Applies knowledge, tools and expertise to support value creation, tailoring to specific customer needs.
- Building thought leadership: Recognized expert in adoption. Discusses impact of other factors on adoption and business outcomes with confidence and knowledge. Leverages repository of SimCorp knowledge to guide and advice customers.
Influencing: Presents ideas convincingly to achieve specific outcomes. Build consensus and resolves conflict. Applies techniques to achieve influence, impact and results with stakeholders.
- Communication & presentation: Conveys ideas and thoughts in a clear, focused style using effective verbal and non-verbal techniques. Uses presentation tools and techniques effectively to engage audience. Produces clear customer correspondence and reports, selecting most appropriate style to achieveoutcome.
- Facilitation: Manages group situations to achieve desired outcomes, using tools and techniques to maximize the groups decision making potential.
Interested employees who are keen to take this forward, please send your updated CV to Malcolm.Rozario@simcorp.com for consideration.