SimCorp North America is looking for experienced Senior Business Consultants to join its growing Professional Services Operations Team.
Senior Service Delivery Consultants are trusted advisors to clients who provide high quality solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and contribute to customer success.
- Working onsite at the client, you partner with the business and technology teams to support and maintain their Production environment by managing daily incidents and requests.
- You help develop the client's optimal usage of SimCorp dimension and identify needs for additional services and solutions for projects proactively and carry out smaller projects including configuration enhancements and supporting upgrades.
- You promote full adoption of SimCorp Dimension functionality by providing training and documentation to share knowledge of standard operating procedures, new configurations, features, and workflows.
- You build confidence and trust with the client through sharing your SimCorp Dimension expertise when delivering solutions and you advise on best practices.
- You ensure high customer satisfaction by providing quality solutions and demonstrating proactive communication in an atmosphere of partnership and in co-operation with the client.
- You handle complex client requirements and are the point of escalation for the client.
- You demonstrate excellent team work and coordination on projects.
- Occasional out of hours support is requested, including on weekends and public holidays.
- Travel required.
- Degree within Physics/Math/Science/Engineering/Economics or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience within the Asset Management industry or within FinTech supporting Asset Managers.
- Knowledge of Back Offices processes and financial transaction workflows.
- Previous experience in implementation or support of applications within the Back Office/Accounting/Fund Accounting area.
- Knowledge and experience with SimCorp Dimension product a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of software applications with a desire to learn all areas front office to back office.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a solution focused attitude.
- Proven record of delivering high client satisfaction.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.