SimCorp Coric is a wholly owned subsidiary of SimCorp, and is responsible for its own development, marketing, sales and support of client communications and client reporting solutions.
This position of Associate / Junior Project Manager would ideally suit an ambitious junior candidate looking to make a career step within Software Project Management towards perhaps a more complex and challenging delivery environment. Using your 2+ years of experience you will be working closely with Senior Project Managers to deliver our client's business-critical projects on-time and within scope.
The role requires a strong professional attitude to proactively manage clients, delivery teams and projects through to a successful outcome.
The role is London based but with occasional European travel.
- Schedule projects based on consultancy availability
- Produce and agree project plans with the client
- Actively manage the project delivery; monitoring of time logged, budgets and project delivery progress
- Milestone tracking of project objectives
- Produce all required project artefacts
- Compile steering group updates
- Ensure the change request process is used effectively
- Participate in project meetings and participate in steering groups
- Adhere to best project delivery practices
- Contribute to the successful implementation and delivery of projects according to project scope, deadlines and budget
- Managing internal workstreams related to project delivery
- Managing project-related client communications
- 2+ years experience in delivering software projects, either from a vendor or end-user perspective
- Experience in Waterfall project delivery is a plus
- Ability to work independently while following a project delivery methodology
- Experience working with external client's with the ability to understand client's constraints and challenges
- Ability to demonstrate maturity in interacting with clients at a mid-senior level
- Good communicator: ability to clearly communicate with people at all levels about goals, responsibility, performance, expectation and feedback
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson on email@example.com. Please include CV. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.