SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is a market leading system and used by more than 170 buy-side institutions to manage their assets. SimCorp Asia is responsible for customers across Australasia. We implement SimCorp Dimension and extend its use at our renowned customer base in the investment management industry.
You will be responsible for delivering ABOR processes and solutions, which will be used by our clients on a global basis. In principal you will actively contribute towards;
• the implementation of solutions in collaboration with seasoned ABOR professionals ensuring solution resilience through high quality of the delivered solutions.
• success in implementation projects to further develop our solutions and to secure our offering remains up to date.
• Taking on the role of a trusted advisor to implementation teams and clients particularly during the scope clarification, design and configuration phases.
You will be expected to take an active role in the ABOR service lines to improve implementation expertise and know-how of relevant consultants within our market unit and beyond. As a Senior Business Consultant ABOR you will contribute to development of our market unit's knowledge in the ABOR service line and contributing to achieve customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success.
Product and solution Knowledge:
- · Maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio in the ABOR space,
- · Provide feedback to ABOR Service Line leads and management to actively participate in the roadmap definition by specifying enhancements in line with the prospects' requests and global industry trends.
- · Share knowledge in overall functionalities of the ABOR Service Lines.
- · Develop knowledge within the ABOR Service Lines.
- · Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
· Conduct workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and internal teams to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements.
- · Document the proposed design in analysis and design documents.
- · Consult with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations.
- · Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
- · Support the client with the testing of functionality.
· Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
- · Constantly willing to expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients’ businesses in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
- · Review and assess available commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences.
- · Continuously identify Accounting market trends, and competitive intelligence in the respective service lines.
- · Challenge the status quo and "the way we do things" when they are no longer appropriate.
- · ensure that our clients achieve the full business value from implementing our solutions.
- · Provide feedback in efforts to continuously improve our solutions and practices based on market changes and on feedback from implementation projects.
You will be involved in solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you should expect some travel activities in this region as we operate as an APAC organization.
You enjoy being part of a project team as well as working with your colleagues towards success around ABOR activities on a day to day basis. Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. As a Senior Business Consultant ABOR, we trust you to have:
- Degree within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- understanding of the common operating models applied by asset managers/asset owners/asset servicers globally
- several years of experience supporting SimCorp Dimension ABOR solutions as a consultant covering at least 5 of the following processes:·
- been exposed to processing different sets of asset classes.
- o Investment Accounting and General Ledger,
- o FAP / FAM configuration,
- o Fund Administration
- o trade processing,
- o portfolio structures,
- o valuation,
- o Experience and knowledge of different financial instrument such as Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Money Market, Derivatives, Alternative Investments and structured products.
- o reconciliation,
- o cash management,
- o Billing and fee processing and.
- o Data management.
- · been involved in several SimCorp Dimension implementations from the initial stages of the project.
- · can drive discussions with clients and challenge clients if required.
- · enjoy collaborating with various internal stakeholders.
- · are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective.
- · have excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- · are persistently appreciative and client-oriented with a resilient can-do mindset and an above-average energy level.
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. The atmosphere is open and informal, and you will find great development possibilities, personally as well as professionally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humour.
Please send your application as soon as possible. Email Malcolm Rozario at Malcolm.Rozario@simcorp.com