Cloud Center of Excellence UA are looking for a highly motivated, structured and dynamic colleague who is interested in working with SimCorp’s pre-sales environments. The primary tasks consist of data management in the DemoLive pre-sales environment making it available for presales demo with a high level of data consistency.
- You are responsible for support of the data management in DemoLive installation by handling Real market data in various set ups (Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.). As a part of supporting pre-sale activities your goal is to ensure high quality data for realistic demo purposes. You not only manage the data, but you understand what the data is used for
- You are responsible for the maintenance and constant improvement of the data management processes in the DemoLive 2.0-3.0. This includes monitoring and exception handling for automated processes (batch jobs, data filters, export/import) and calculations (portfolio calculation, performance/risk measurement, Asset Manager, Compliance Manager). For this you will be working closely together with Product Management and Presales
- You advise and support our business consultants and answer their questions related to configuration/setup of different functionality the SimCorp Dimension and how to use the data available
- Using automation test around flow you help to help to ensure that Demo Scripts are ready for use and are up to date
- You help to make Demo Scripts unified and compliant with Standard Platform solution
- You help to improve the quality and help to develop Standard platform as a Solution for our existing and future customers
- You are able to work independently with the relevant business functionality and want to constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension
- Solid financial knowledge gained through several years of experience in the financial sector
- Experience and knowledge of SimCorp Dimension
- A proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations
- Excellent team-working skills
- Great people and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills and a solution-focused attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English skills: written as well as oral
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.