You will be part of our highly successful Global Customer Support team with dedicated Customer Support Consultants, Developers and Assistants. Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 180 SimCorp clients world-wide for their SimCorp Dimension® platform. The team is accountable for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times and customer satisfaction.
This role is located in the Unified Service Desk which is part of our First Line Support. You will be the first contact point for our clients seeking support in their daily operations and work very closely with other Assistants as well as Support Consultants and Developers.
We are looking ideally for a candidate working full time, but would also consider part time in the range of 60 to 80%.
- Be the "face of SimCorp Support" as the first contact point for our clients. Contact is mainly made via our support portal
- Set up remote connections to clients thereby enabling consultants and developers to troubleshoot enquiries regarding the standard functionality of SimCorp Dimension®
- Apply existing solutions to client requests when possible (on less complex enquiries)
- Communicate and articulate replies and resolutions to clients in a professional manner
- Hand over enquiries to consultants and developers in the first level support for analysis and delivery of a solution
- Work hand in hand with other Customer Support Assistants to ensure seamless processes and assistance
- Successfully completed vocational training (abgeschlossene Berufsausbildung), preferably in the field of IT, Services or Banking
- Experience in a client-facing role ideally from customer support
- A flair for IT and related problem solving
- Well organized and methodical and used to a fast pace at the workplace
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities
- Enthusiastic and reliable team player enjoying a lively environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (phone and face-to-face) and good German skills
- Familiarity with MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally SalesForce
- Some flexibility to work on duty at weekends or public holidays (only rare, exceptional cases)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For further information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior HR Business Partner, at +49 6172 9240-39 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application in English language. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. Due to GDPR, we would encourage you to apply directly to our website.