Asia Pacific Accounting Manager are finance professionals who form part of the Global Finance team, working in the Accounting & Financial Reporting function. This role is overall responsible for all accounting and financial reporting of all entities & subsidiaries across Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific Accounting Manager is financially sound, and partners up with Group finance and local auditors. Furthermore, this role includes implementing key control procedures and processes to support the reporting according to IFRS. The role contributes to the external reporting though the development, implementation, controlling and support with the preparation of the data for the external reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
Accounting & Financial Reporting
• Overall responsibility for all accounting and financial reporting of all entities & subsidiaries across Asia Pacific for local GAAP and IFRS
• Responsible for the monthly and ad-hoc local and group financial reporting but not limited to balance sheet reconciliations, tax reporting and information for the notes to the group accounts
• Responsible for the periodic reporting to the local authorities
• Prepare for the yearly audit of the external group auditors. Prepare and publish the local statutory reporting as well as the corporate income tax return
• Ensure statutory and tax compliance in all entities within Asia Pacific, including quarterly GST/VAT filing, LTA/STA tax compliance
• Maintain a good relationship with the local authorities – auditors, tax agents, banks
• Preparation of the Group transfer pricing master file and for setting up and coordinating the information in the local files
• Propose, implement and maintain COA and adequate internal control procedures
• Perform other ad hoc reporting as needed.
• 7+ years of experience in similar function within an international environment. Audit experience and CPA qualified is a plus
• Business insight and experience, preferably from IT or Financial Software industry
• Solid experience in Asia Pacific tax and reporting law and procedures
• Experience in international organizations and working in a matrix organization across countries and cultures
• Prepared to be hands on
• A role model for values, ethics and integrity
• Results oriented with the ability to work with and prioritize between several topics at the same time
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Analytical and logical mind-set
• Great at networking and stakeholder management to effectively work across teams and regions
• Energetic and enthusiastic attitude, motivated, self-started and a strong team player
Simcorp is a leading fintech company focussed on the investment management industry. Headquartered in Copenhagen and part of the top 25 share index on the Copenhagen Nasdaq, we provide solutions that help investment managers become more efficient and effective in growing their investment portfolios. This ultimately enables retirement savers and investors to live with more financial stability and opportunity.
Our clients rely on us for our ability to constantly be on the cutting edge of software technology for the financial industry, and our knowledge is the foundation for everything we do. Consequently, our employees are the greatest asset we have – and we treat them accordingly!
As a SimCorp'er, you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcome people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop.
At SimCorp Asia Pacific in Singapore, you will work with an inspired, engaged and growing team where no two days will be the same. Enjoy amazing benefits such as full medical for you and your family, home internet and mobile reimbursement, health and wellness activities, and a kitchen and refrigerator stocked with fruit, snacks and drinks! SimCorp Asia Pacific has offices across the region, with SimCorp'ers based in Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Bangkok, Brunei, Seoul & Tokyo.
Interested? Please send your updated CV in PDF format to Malcolm.Rozario@simcorp.com