The Local Head of Customer Experience holds the overall responsibility of driving revenue with and success of SimCorp’s existing customers in the Market Unit in partnership with the delivery organizations like Professional Services, Product Management, and SCDaaS. The role has the local responsibility for planning and executing Customer Success activities as Adoption Success Planning, Adoption Monitoring & Intervention as well as Expand Customers’ Success and thereby increase revenue across SimCorp’s products and services. The Customer Success Managers and the Customer Executives of the Market Unit reports to the local Head of Customer Experience, who reports directly to the MD of the Market Unit and with a dotted line to the Global Customer Experience Practice Lead. The Head of Customer Experience must continuously nurture a healthy customer experience eco-system in the Market Unit acting as an ambassador for cross-functional collaboration locally and should be equally focused on growing and expanding SimCorp’s ADOPT/EXPAND/RENEW practice ultimately ensuring the agreed global growth in the customer satisfaction and engagement.
DUITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Develop and Lead the local Customer Experience organization
- o Design and develop the local Customer Experience organization and encourage continuous learning in the team.
- o Ensure revenue and success targets are met.
- o Establish compensation plans for the team.
- o Ensure correct resource allocation at the point in the customer journey that delivers the best customer experience.
- · Create and Drive local Customer Experience plans and activities
- o Drive the strategic dialogue with the MU customer executives based on industry, SimCorp, peer and customer insights.
- o Create local customer segmentation-based strategies and identify cross- and up-sell opportunities.
- o Drive local Pipeline Management and Opportunity Management across all SimCorp offerings.
- o Define local Adoption and Expand plans and drive business development to ensure execution of these plans.
- o Support local team in orchestrating and executing effective adoption and expand motions and in delivering against global playbooks.
- · Local target setting and measuring of effectiveness of Customer Success
- o Drive the local target setting process for the Customer Experience organization in close cooperation with relevant internal stakeholders locally and globally.
- o Follow up on and execute improvement activities to reach the defined metrics.
- · Create and drive Customer Experience as a team effort across the organization
- o Create Customer Experience as a team effort between the Customer Experience team members and team members of other parts of the organization like Professional Services, Product Management, Presales, Support and SCDaaS
- o Partner with the local Professional Services organization in opportunity qualification.
- o Drive the PSO and PSA revenue together with the Professional Services Organization.
- o Be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies and share with own team as well as other relevant internal stakeholders.
- 5-10 years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations.
- Broad understand of the Market Unit financial markets.
- Industry insights and preferably a deep understanding of the SimCorp software and service offerings.
- Successful experience of developing a commercial function ideally in a related area.
- Experience of being accountable for the commercial profit and loss of the department.
- An excellent leader and role model, with the ability to inspire and a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills with the commercial acumen to drive the local customer engagement strategy.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to operate and influence successfully at all levels and build productive and profitable business relationships.
Interested? Please send your updated CV in PDF format to Malcolm.Rozario@simcorp.com