The Global Head of Customer Experience holds the overall responsibility of leading the global Customer Experience practice and drives revenue with and success of SimCorp's existing customers in partnership with the extended Customer Success team incl. Professional Services, Presales Product Management and SCDaaS.
The role includes the overall global responsibility for practice management of Customer Success activities as Adoption Success Planning, Adoption Monitoring & Intervention as well as Expand Customer's Success and thereby increase revenue across SimCorp's products and services.
The Global Practice Lead of Customer Experience will report into the CCO and take dotted line from Market Unit Heads of Customer Experience and continuously nurture a healthy customer experience eco-system within SimCorp acting as an ambassador for cross-functional collaboration.
The Global Customer Experience Practice Lead should be focused on growing and improving SimCorp's ADOPT/EXPAND/RENEW practice ultimately ensuring the agreed global growth in Customer Success engagement.
Develop and Drive the Customer Experience organization
- Define the Global Customer Experience practice
- Developing and improving of local Customer Experience practices
- Ensure revenue and success targets are met
- Create Customer Experience as a global team effort between the extended customer experience team incl. Professional Services, Presales, Product Management and SCDaaS
- Responsible for the operating model of these collaborations. Encourage continuous learning within team – globally as well as locally and across the organization
Establish practices for driving customer adoption and expansion throughout the customer life cycle
- Define and maintain adoption, expand and renewal playbook practices
- Define and map customer journey's
- Responsible for segmentation model of customer base and responsible for varying strategies enabling growth
Facilitate and Drive the target setting process
- Support the global target setting process in close collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders
- Drive the local distribution of global targets across MUs to ensure global targets are distributed optimally
- Support Local target distribution within MU's
Act as Sparring Partner for Local Customer Experience Organizations to
- Define Adoption and Expand Success Plans and support local teams in delivering against playbooks
- Review local customer segmentation-based strategies and identify expand opportunities
- Provide Thought Leadership and share best practices and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics globally and locally
- Create cadence for review within Customer Experience teams across Market Units
- Drive overall Pipeline Management and Opportunity Management across all SimCorp offerings
- 10+ years' experience in leading customer-facing organizations. Minimum 3+ years' in a global position or similar experience
- Preferably deep understanding of SimCorp Dimension and connected service offerings
- Robust leadership and consulting skills and experience
- Solid industry insights and ability to translate SimCorp's offerings into value for clients
- Ability to manage through influence and inspire Customer Executives and Customer Success managers through thought leadership
- Ideally combined background of services, post-sale and business development experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for business growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Masters' or similar degree
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp.
Please submit your application in English via the website no later the 31 July 2019. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. If you have further question in regards to the job please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at +45 3544 8800