The Senior Customer Service Consultant supports SimCorp’s clients to provide high quality service support. The Senior Customer Service Consultant analyses and solves complicated customer issues with those clients live with SimCorp Dimension.
As part of the Customer Services team, there is team responsibility for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times and customer satisfaction.
The Senior Customer Service Consultant will troubleshoot complex problems with clients across the Market Unit and provide solutions to optimise usage of SimCorp Dimension. The Senior Customer Service Consultant will guide Customer Service Associates/Consultants and be a role model. The Senior Customer Service Consultant will be an escalation point for the Associates/Consultants. The Senior Customer Service Consultant might act as 2IC for the Manager, Customer Services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle, troubleshoot and resolve complicated customer enquiries regarding the non-standard functionality of SimCorp Dimension and appropriate follow-up with clients to meet SLA’s from initiation of the enquiry to close
- Take ownership of and resolve customer issues in a timely manner ensuring quality and timely feedback on enquiries is provided to clients in line with SLA’s
- Communicate and articulate complicated, sensitive issues clearly and with minimal preparation time, partnering with internal stakeholders to troubleshoot complex enquiries, providing input to resolution and ensure the customer is fully informed throughout the process
- Provide clients with advice and propose comprehensive and strategic solutions aligned to the client’s business needs within the framework of SimCorp Dimension
- Manage client expectations, maintain regular contact and provide clients with updates as needed
- Communicate errors and enhancement requests with local development staff and colleagues in PD, taking into consideration client priorities
- Act upon feedback from clients at all levels in order to improve customer experience and based on this insight suggest product enhancements to PD
- Function as a local support unit for consultants in the field
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with clients and liaise with management at the clients as needed
- Be a role model to Customer Service Associates/Consultants and the wider SimCorp Group
- Coach and instruct those with less experience
- Cooperate closely with other professionals within SimCorp on a local or global level by way of specialist roles (such as lead or membership in domain teams or local professional committees) to share knowledge and ensure efficient solutions for the clients
- Travel as required to client sites and required to work outside of normal work hours on a roster basis to support clients including public holidays and weekends.