SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. We have two product lines: SimCorp Dimension and SimCorp Coric.
SimCorp Dimension offers a portfolio of integrated front-to-back office solutions for business process automation in investment management.
SimCorp Coric Client Communications is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.We also offer a self-service online reporting portal, SimCorp Coric Web Reporter, which provides anytime, anywhere access for clients, relationship managers and advisors.SimCorp Coric is offered as a system-independent, standalone solution that integrates seamlessly with any investment management platform. It is also offered as a fully-integrated module of SimCorp Dimension, known as Report Book Manager. For more information visit www.simcorp.com/coric
As a global company with more than 195 clients worldwide, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with solutions that helps customers perform the many tasks needed to achieve competitive advantage in today’s international financial markets. SimCorp has approximately 1,700 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock Exchange. For more information visit www.simcorp.com
The role requires someone with excellent organisational skills who can prioritise varied tasks within a pressurised environment. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail and take pride in the standard of their work.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller(Coric) in the UK, your responsibilities include:
Assisting with the Preparation monthly management accounts for submission to Headquarters:
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Fixed Assets register and depreciations
- Internal Trade and Intermediate accounts reconciliations
- Prepare, post invoices and send them to customers with the appropriate support required by the customer
- Debtor position reporting and chasing overdue debtors
- Dealing with Customer queries
- To record cash receipts from customers and apply them in the accounting system
- Creation of vendor payments after validation of correct approvals
- To approve travel and expense claims and ensure company policies are being followed
- Preparation of local tax filings (sales tax, VAT, etc.)
- To maintain internal cash reporting
- To assist with the preparation of the company's Statutory Accounts and to perform other ad hoc reporting as needed
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of working within an accounts team in a similar role
- Experience of working with an accounting system
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
- Methodical, hardworking, organised and enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – will be expected to communicate with all departments across various levels of seniority.
- At least be at intermediate level in Excel (eg. pivot tables, V-lookups)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent team player, ability to fit into the Finance team as well as the wider Company
- Good educational background.
- Qualified by experience
- Experience of working with other Microsoft Office tools
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics Navision or Workday
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (EMEA Recruitment), email email@example.com . Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.