SimCorp is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Consultant to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension clients in IT related areas and delivery of IT related services while guaranteeing high customer satisfaction.
Senior Service Delivery IT Consultants are trusted advisors to clients who provide high quality solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and technical requirement.
- Deliver technical consultancy onsite and remotely on SimCorp Dimension and related Oracle Databases
- Perform analysis to resolve problems and issues which occur in the system operations of SimCorp Dimension and the underlying infrastructure at clients
- Problem identification, solution design, configuration, and testing for defect fixes and enhancements via the Service Request process in close co-operation and co-ordination with the customer and the required internal departments of SimCorp (e.g., Development in Copenhagen).
- Communication and discussion of the found solution scenarios in an atmosphere of partnership and in co-operation with the customer
- Plan and perform independently the technical installation and configuration of SimCorp Dimension and Oracle at new clients to provide smooth system operations and client satisfaction
- Provide technical expertise to support client specific requirements such as backup strategy, clean-up, and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
- Plan and perform release upgrades for SimCorp Dimension independently to ensure the client is benefiting from the full potential and optimal use of the system
- Understand best practices and recommended workflows for implementation of new modules with a focus on system performance
- Provide training, document, and share knowledge of standard operating procedures, new configuration, and workflows to the client
- Building up profound special knowledge in one or more areas of SimCorp Dimension and keeping it up-to-date
- Identify needs for additional services and solutions for projects proactively and carrying out smaller projects
- Excellent team work and coordination on projects
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Establishing a good relationship with customers
- Travel as required to client sites and required to work outside of normal work hours to support clients including public holidays and weekends.
- Degree in Computer Science or other comparable education.
- 3+ years of experience with SimCorp and with SimCorp customers
- Expert level of knowledge of SimCorp Dimension System Operations
- Experience with the SimCorp Dimension upgrade process
- Detailed knowledge in most of the following areas:
- Oracle/Relational databases
- System environment configuration
- SimCorp Dimension technical issues
- Tracing and performance tuning
- General SimCorp Dimension Knowledge about financial instruments, workflows, business models and organization of our customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.