Our North American Consulting Services team leverages deep industry and functional experience to guide our clients in the optimal deployment of SimCorp Dimension, providing world class solutions to meet an increasingly complex set of business requirements.
The Senior Manager in Consulting Services will be responsible for the leadership and management of a team of consulting professionals in SimCorp North America, focused on the delivery of SimCorp's ABOR solutions. Core responsibilities will be providing leadership of discrete implementations of SimCorp Dimension, continued development of thought leadership and expertise for IBOR solutions, ability to drive SimCorp's growth in ABOR.
- Assume overall accountability for successful project delivery and client satisfaction. Proactively manage SimCorp's ongoing engagement with existing clients as an active member of SimCorp North America's client engagement model, ensuring that clients derive maximum value from their investment.
- Lead, manage and monitor a group of highly skilled professionals
- Identify, hire, grow, and retain top industry talent
- Evaluate employees including EPR's, goal setting, compensation management and career development
- Act as a mentor and coach to team members
- Act as a senior leader within the Consulting Services business
- Act as a project sponsor for the delivery of SimCorp Dimension to our clients across the United States and Canada, providing leadership, support, and guidance to both client and SimCorp project teams
- Contribute to local strategy and budgeting process and providing regular update on forecasted utilization, hours and revenue
- Management and financial reporting for consulting teams
- Travel across the United States and Canada is required
- In total a minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience; experience implementing ABOR solutions strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of SimCorp Dimension ABOR is a must
- Relevant degree: Finance, Economics, Information Systems, advanced degree preferred
- Prior team management responsibilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Consultative skills in driving value and successful delivery
- Team player across internal and external teams
- Financial and management reporting, tracking and ownership of project financials and activities
- Strong technical expertise & knowledge of in SimCorp Dimension is a plus
- Fundamentals of project management
- Strong understanding of Accounting and Fund Accounting.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.