As a Presales, you work closely with the sales team to drive and manage the evaluation phase of the sales process. You're the key advisor on both technical and functional levels and main product advocate in front of Asset Managers customers and prospects. Your primary area of expertise covers front and middle office (portfolio management, pre- and post-trade compliance, order and trade execution and processing, reconciliation, NAV validation).
- Deliver high quality responses to prospective client RFI's (request for information) and RFP's (request for proposal);
- Analyze prospects' requirements, proposing pragmatic solutions in relation to the software and services offered by SimCorp;
- Actively participate in the road map definition by specifying enhancements in line with the clients' requests;
- Prepare and deliver SimCorp Dimension detailed and high skilled presentations;
- Contribute to SimCorp Dimension workshops carried out during the sales process;
- Ensure detailed knowledge transfer from the sales process to the implementation team following a success;
- Gain an overall knowledge of all modules of SimCorp Dimension from front to back-office
- Develop a recognized expertise in target functionalities of the solution
- Familiar with all types of financial instruments : from vanilla securities and derivatives to complex structured instruments (static data, trade life cycle, valuation);
- Fluent in French & strong oral and written English skills ; Italian or Spanish language is a plus.
- Methodical, hardworking, autonomous, enthusiastic and ability to work well under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Great empathy and strengths in working with clients as well as internal and external partners;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solution focused attitude;
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills;
- Flexibility to travel is required
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.