SimCorp Dimension is one of the world's leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. SimCorp continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a Development Manager for teams based mainly in Copenhagen. In our product development, R&D division, we are organized according to SAFe in 9 ARTs (Agile Release Trains), including 60+ scrum teams.
In this position you will report to the Vice President, Head of Development Management DK and DE, and you will be the Development Manager for 3-4 agile teams in Copenhagen consisting of Team Members, Scrum masters and Product owners, jointly responsible for all aspects for their deliverables. You will also be the Development Manager for one of the centralized and specialized teams with shared responsibility across ARTs (like Technical Writers). You will be responsible for growing & developing people, both as individuals and teams, you will be a lean-agile leader, coaching towards lean agile behaviours and strategic transformations . The role is defined as the change muscle helping us towards agile behaviours while having a long-term strategic focus on the development system.
Your responsibilities include:
- People management
- Building high performing teams by recruiting and developing employees to work optimally together and cooperate in a large development organisation
- Supporting the development of technical skills of various professions in the scrum team
- Coaching and developing all Team members, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Engage, define and optimize business improvement strategies together with your peers in leadership roles
- Create a high-performance culture, build a strong feedback culture and build a learning organization
- Participating in SAFe/Agile rituals such as Inspect&Adapt and planning events
- Helping to remove impediments
- Experience with people management
- Strong leadership skills, as coach and motivator
- Experience with agile – knowledge of SAFe would be beneficial
- Empathic and thrive by working with people
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Understanding of the financial services industry and software development will be an advantage
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you'll be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world's GDP. Founded in 1971, we're headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you'll have 1700 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best developer you can be.
On our website you can see some of the daily treasures that are part of working at SimCorp.
For additional information about the positions, please contact Daniela Lück at +45 35 44 88 00. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.