Group IT totals 60 employees and is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining SimCorp's internal systems environment and applications. As a Cloud Network Specialist, you will play a key role in SimCorp's strategic move towards cloud, in close co-operation with SimCorp's developers and testers.
You and the rest of the team will aim at providing first-class services to your colleagues in SimCorp. Around 500 of our colleagues are in SimCorp's HQ in Denmark, with another 900 working at one of SimCorp's subsidiaries across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
The Cloud Network Specialist position is placed in our Platform Services Department, which is responsible for designing, installing, optimizing, and maintaining the SimCorp network Infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will comprise the following main tasks:
- Take part in the analysis of all current IT-supported business services, and design each service's intelligent transformation to cloud
- Design and build the cloud platform components needed to transition all SimCorp IT services to the cloud
- Participate in support of current network solutions
- Manage the network infrastructure in SimCorp’s world-wide offices
- Participate in infrastructure projects related to network and security
- Administer and continually optimize the cloud platform, when implemented
- Continually increase automation, providing users easy-to-use 24/7 self service solutions
We imagine that you:
- are service-minded
- are structured and systematic
- are focused on delivering the right quality
- have an interest in exploring new technical areas
- wish to join our team in designing and implementing our new cloud solutions
- can dig deep to solve a conundrum when needed
- like to work in a team of experienced techies, and prefers knowledge to be shared
- are a self-starter
- are flexible, loyal, and value integrity
- have a good sense of humor
The optimal candidate:
- have a broad knowledge of and solid experience within designing, deploying and configuring LAN and WLAN solutions, preferably from Cisco;
- have experience in managing and maintaining modern firewall solutions, preferably from Palo Alto
- have an interest, or preferably experience with implementing cloud solutions
- basic knowledge of standardisation and automation of network infrastructure
- can engage in advisory in building secure, scalable, and reliable network solutions
- is fluent in written and spoken English
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers flexibility in planning your daily work.
Our Platform Services department is becoming increasingly focused on automation. Expect to be part of a team, in which coding- and scripting skills are on the rise, and you will be expected to grow your skills along with the team, gradually.
In Group IT, you and your colleagues will constantly be developing new skills to keep up with new technical opportunities, presently specifically within the fields of automation, robotics and cloud services. We focus on employing and retaining the right employees. Personal and professional development is an important aspect of this.
We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit, and humor.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Director, Group IT Platform Services, Jacob Mygind, telephone +45 3544 8800. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.