Are you up for a great challenge? Do you like testing and working with complex system? Are you interested in test automation? Do you want to get knowledge in applied finance? Then come and grow with IBOR (Investment Book of Record) Agile Release train by acquiring knowledge from more than 100 colleagues, who are working together on enhancing and supporting core Back office areas of our product, SimCorp Dimension.
You will be a member of a self-organized team consisting of developers, testers and business experts in Kyiv, Ukraine. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the IBOR area. You also expect to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark) and Bad Homburg (Germany) and London (Great Britain) through communities of practice. After comprehensive onboarding program you will be involved in the test process, including:
• Acting as a team member in delivering enhanced IBOR modules and reaching team objectives;
• Driving continuous integration agenda through developing, extending, automating test cases and improving integration testing;
• Improving team’s processes by participating in Agile ceremonies;
• Constantly learning and improving yourself, the team and our product;
• Participate in daily auto test routine duties
• Enhance auto tests either by re-design or moving them to the lower level
• Development and implementation of new auto test procedures
• Gathering auto test code coverage statistics
• At least Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, engineering, physics, mathematics, finance;
• Experience working in a development team as test developer focusing on test automation;
• Basic C# (or similar programming language) knowledge
• Experience with some test framework
• At least intermediate English level
• Be curious and openminded to learn new business, tools, approaches;
• Be brave to offer and stand for improvements.
You see yourself as a person with:
• A good sense of quality, taking ownership of produced solution;
• Good team player, valuing team goals over personal achievements;
• Curiosity, ability and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge;
• Good communication skills and intermediate+ level of English (spoken and written).
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.