Junior Implementation Consultants / Business Consultant Associates are the entry roles within the Professional Services career stream of our framework. This is the first stage for people wishing to join SimCorp to work within our Professional Services team. Associates will work as part of the Consulting Services team, supporting more senior consultants in providing expert advice and delivery services linked to implementation, deployment, and usage of SimCorp Coric. This includes being part of a team responsible for the general planning, delivery and optimization of SimCorp Coric within a client's environment.
Roles within Services deliver the implementation and operation of SimCorp Coric at the client, as well as developing new client service solutions. Activities include implementation, testing and configuration of SimCorp Coric. They also include operational account management, as well as the development and implementation of standards, targets and customer feedback principles.
We are looking for someone ideally with around 1 year's commercial experience to join our leading Coric Implementation team. We will consider people with both a client-facing and non-client facing background who are looking to work directly with client's implementing our market-leading client reporting software system.
- Responsible for funtional and technical configuration with supervision and executing configuration work in aspects of SimCorp Coric.
- Client requirements gathering.
- Ability to build networks and navigate internal systems to work effectively as a member of the project team.
- Responsible for providing general support and assistance across all software project workstreams.
- Database experience essential - key technologies are MS SQL Server
- Previous programming experience/background desirable (Crystal Reports)
- Prior experience of reporting software is an advantage
- Familiarity with database essentials: T-SQL, designing SQL queries and stored procedures, understanding of data structures and data models
- 2:1 or above in an engineering or software based degree
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Senior Recruiter), telephone +44 2035307627. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.