As the Senior Manager, North American Demand and Marketing Technology ("MarTech"), you will lead a team of revenue-generating marketers responsible for driving awareness, engagement and direct demand with SimCorp's customers and prospects across the region. While this is a leadership role, it requires a player-coach approach towards developing engaging demand generation campaigns.
Driving the effective adoption and application of SimCorp's MarTech stack by identifying and nurturing buyer intent will be a key part of your leadership responsibilities. Additionally, the ability to coach the ABM marketers on the team to turn customer engagement data from digital channels into commercial insight for the sales and customer experience teams will be a key part of this role.
You will need to possess good buyside and or capital markets experience in order to interact with customers at industry events as well as SimCorp's user group conferences. You will play a key role in collaborating with stakeholders from the regional leadership team as well as the broader global marketing team to develop and execute on a regional marketing plan tied to pipeline targets aligned with revenue goals for SimCorp's business in North America.
To be successful in this position, you must have a robust understanding of the clients and prospects SimCorp targets across North America (NA) with the ability to apply that knowledge to tailor content for targeted pipeline building programs. Equally important will be your proactive management of early stage pipeline tracking and communication of ongoing target achievement to the regional and global corporate leadership team.
- Facilitate field input from the North American MD, VP of Sales, VP of Client Experience, and other regional leaders to ensure global go-to-market strategy reflects the market revenue potential and opportunity in NA
- Partner with global go-to-market strategy team, global demand & MarTech and corporate communications in adopting globally defined go-to-market initiatives, company/solution messaging, demand generation processes and best practices as well as ensuring the successful adoption of global programs
- Oversee marketing budget for NA
- Manage NA field marketing team
- Oversee regional demand generation campaign planning and execution (including both content as well channel tactics)
- Measure marketing campaign performance and attribute to the pipeline
- Oversee regional lead management processes
- Manage regional pipeline tracking against goals
- Spearhead ABM (Account Based Marketing) strategy, content, curation of digital buying insight for both LAND and EXPAND target accounts
- Collaborate with Global Demand & MarTech on LAER customer journey nurturing specifically tailored content for NA customers/prospects
- Manage NA customer success story pipeline and customer interviews
- Oversee success of internal NA employee vents, regional customer events, and global events as required
- Proactively showcase SimCorp's thought leadership and solutions at industry events aligned with GTM strategy
- Ensure NA customer and prospect data hygiene and enrichment in CRM system
- Oversee joint marketing programs with local/regional influencers
- 12-15 years of field marketing, solution marketing experience within the financial technology industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant discipline required
- Knowledge of target client buying issues in the NA investment management industry
- Ability to tailor content and programs to drive client and prospect engagement
- Knowledge of Account Based Marketing strategy and execution principles in support of targeted client/prospect engagement
- Excellent project management experience
- Digital marketing experience especially with platforms such as Demand Base, Pardot, Google Analytics
- Ability to travel across designated sales region and globally, if needed
- Experience working effectively within matrix, cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams
- Proven leadership experience, skills and qualities
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply . Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.