SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is a market leading system and used by more than 170 buy-side institutions to manage their assets. SimCorp Asia is responsible for customers across Australasia. We implement SimCorp Dimension and extend its use at our renowned customer base in the investment management industry.
You will be responsible for delivering standard IBOR processes and solutions components, which will be used by our clients on a global basis. In principal you will take the lead in;
• Contributing to the design of standard solutions in collaboration with seasoned IBOR professionals ensuring solution resilience through high quality of the delivered solutions.
• Engaged in the sales process of the IBOR standard platform to successfully position our offering.
• Ensuring all the necessary collateral is in place required for a TELL style implementation approach and carry this into our organization.
• Involved in implementation projects to further develop our standard solutions and to secure our offering remains up to date.
• Taking on the role of a trusted advisor to implementation teams and clients particularly during the scope clarification and design phases.
• Aligning with Global Product Management, Consulting, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Regulatory Centre of Excellence on our standard solution and service components.
You will be expected to take an active role in the IBOR service line to improve implementation expertise and know-how of IBOR consultants within our market unit and beyond. As a Senior Business Consultant (IBOR) you will become the market units lead product expert in the IBOR service line and play the key role in achieving customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success.
Product and solution Knowledge:
• Maintain expert knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio in IBOR space,
• Coach others globally in specialized knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio, capabilities and other offerings as they relate to the industry,
• Align with Product Management to actively participate in the roadmap definition by specifying enhancements in line with the prospects' requests and global industry trends,
• Share expertise in overall functionalities of the solution,
• Develop knowledge outside of current area of expertise,
• Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test,
• Conduct workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and internal teams to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements,
• Consult with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations,
• Perform configuration hand-over to the client,
• Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp,
• Constantly willing to expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' businesses in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
• Translate commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences.
• Continuously identify Front Office market trends, and competitive intelligence in the IBOR space.
• Challenge the status quo and "the way we do things" when they are no longer appropriate.
• ensure that SimCorp clients achieve the full business value from implementing our investment solutions.
• continuously improve our solutions and practices based on market changes and on feedback from implementation projects.
• Overseeing and performing quality assurance on IBOR solution designs and configuration in major implementation projects.
You will be involved in solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you should expect some travel activities in this region as we operate as an APAC organization.
You enjoy leading from the front as part of a project as well as leading and motivating your colleagues towards success around IBOR activities on a day to day basis. Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. You are a successful and strong profile in your current position as a highly regarded experienced consultant and are ready take the next step to stretch yourself professionally and personally. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
• Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
• Deep understanding of the common operating models applied by asset managers/asset owners/asset servicers globally
• several years of experience designing and implementing SimCorp Dimension IBOR solutions as a lead consultant covering at least 5 of the following processes:
o trade processing (incl. settlement),
o corporate action processing (significant experience in Corporate Action Manager, the Corporate Action Data Manager, and Corporate Actions in general),
o Broad asset classes coverage (listed, derivatives, credits/mortgages, illiquid)
o collateral management,
o cash management,
o Billing and fee processing and.
o Data management.
• been exposed to processing different sets of asset classes.
• been involved in several SimCorp Dimension implementations from the initial stages of the project.
• can drive discussions with clients and challenge clients if required.
• enjoy collaborating with various internal stakeholders.
• are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective.
• have excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
• are persistently appreciative and client-oriented with a resilient can-do mindset and an above-average energy level.
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. The atmosphere is open and informal, and you will find great development possibilities, personally as well as professionally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humour.
Please send your application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, please send your updated CV in PDF version to email@example.com