At SimCorp we are in the process of expanding our Talent Acquisition Team and we are seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist for our Kyiv office. This is an exciting opportunity to support the continuing success and improving processes of a busy, fast-paced and fun team.
The demand for the Talent Acquisition’s services has grown significantly and the Talent Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for working on open vacancies and building talent pipelines internationally. You will primarily support our technology-focused Product Development team in different locations. It is key you will enjoy collaborating with a wide range of hiring managers and senior management.
You will be responsible for handling end-to-end sourcing operations and support applicant management, which includes (but is not limited to):
• Develop sourcing and engagement strategies, using various channels, to identify and engage with relevant active and passive candidates.
• Build and maintain candidate pipeline for key positions (often technology related).
• Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers globally to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies.
• Source, screen and telephone interview candidates for live vacancies.
• Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our candidate database and shared documents.
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with candidates and colleagues.
• Preparation of weekly data reports
• Provide a first-class candidate experience to potential new SimCorp employees and help communicate and strengthen the SimCorp Employer Brand.
• Work in close co-operation with the local Talent Acquisition Partners and HR teams, acting as a sounding board and industry expert on sourcing.
• Administrative support, e.g. update the ATS system, invite candidates for interviews, and ensuring candidates are receiving best in class candidate experience.
• 2+ years of experience in sourcing candidates for hard to fill positions preferable within the IT sector.
• Experience gained in either the internal recruitment function of a corporate environment or from a talent acquisition business (recruitment agency).
• Experience in sourcing for candidates in the IT market but also the knowledge of the differences in programming technologies is an advantage.
• Technical understanding and experience with using talent acquisition systems, including ATS, CRM, social media, and other related tools.
• On top of talent sourcing tools/methods, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search etc.
• Solid understanding and passion for current and future sourcing trends.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
• Results-oriented mindset.
• Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
• Positive and result-oriented attitude, attention to details and organizational skills
• Advanced level of English
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.