Are you up for a great challenge? Do you like writing code and working with complex system? Then come and grow with IBOR (Investment Book of Record) Agile Release train by acquiring knowledge from more than 100 colleagues, who are working together on enhancing and supporting core Back office areas of our product, SimCorp Dimension.
You will be a member of a self-organized team consisting of developers, testers and business experts in Kyiv, Ukraine. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the IBOR area. The respective code is based mainly on APL and C#. You also expect to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark) and Bad Homburg (Germany) and London (Great Britain) through communities of practice. After comprehensive onboarding program you will be involved in the development process, including:
- Assisting team in delivering enhanced IBOR modules and reaching team objectives;
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product;
After working successfully as a trainee, you receive a good chance to be offered a full-time job.
For you to succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following professional skills:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, engineering, physics, mathematics, finance;
- Ability to work with complex architecture, front and back-end;
- Practical programming experience is an advantage;
You see yourself as a person with:
- A good sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, taking ownership of produced solution;
- Good team player, valuing team goals over personal achievements;
- Curiosity, ability and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge or new programming language;
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written);
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.