SimCorp Dimension is one of the world's leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. We are seeking a Product Management expert for our newly established Product Management Excellent group to innovate, coach and facilitate SimCorp's product management function.
You will be responsible for innovating, coaching and facilitating the product management function to secure a successful definition and execution of the product strategy in SimCorp. You will be driving changes in the product management team, act as advisor and coach, and you will be facilitating both the management function and the different product management teams.
SimCorp's product management function consists of more than 70 Product Portfolio Managers, Product Managers and Product Owners working in a development function with more than 500 employees structured and setup according to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Innovate our approach to Product Management based on modern industry standards for product management (e.g. Lean Startup, SAFe, Continuous Learning, product launch).
- Active participation in the global Product Management community networking with other industry experts
- Coaching of Product Portfolio Managers, Product Managers and Product Owners and drives learning & knowledge sharing in these communities.
- Having a clear vision for the product management function in SimCorp and driving changes towards that vision
- Driving and facilitating the activities in the management team in product management, including the high level portfolio planning of SimCorp's development activities
- Work with our core stakeholders (internally and externally) to align the expectations of the product management function
SimCorp is currently facing a larger transformation going from being a classical software provider to being a service provider (Xaas) providing software enabled outcomes to clients instead of just software. You will be instrumental in driving this change across the product management function.
- A successful track record of more than 10 years within software product management
- Expert within modern product management methodologies
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Empathic and thrive by working with people
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Understanding of the financial services industry will be an advantage
- Experience from past Xaas transformations will be an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you'll be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world's GDP. Founded in 1971, we're headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you'll have 1700 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best professional you can be.
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (EMEA Recruitment), telephone 004420 35307627 . Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.