Are you motivated by growing others and creating high performing teams? Are you a natural driver of change and getting people onboard? If you answer yes to all of those, then SimCorp’s enterprise-level SAFe transformation may just have created the perfect job for you! SimCorp Dimension is one of the world’s leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. SimCorp continuously enhances SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a Development Manager for 2-4 scrum teams in Kyiv. In our product development, R&D division, we are organized according to SAFe in 9 Agile Release Trains, including 55+ scrum teams distributed across 4 locations (Denmark, Ukraine, the UK and Germany).
In this position you will report to the Vice President, Head of Development Management UA and UK, your daily work will take place within your group in Kyiv. You will be the Development Manager for agile teams consisting of development team members, Scrum masters and Product owners, jointly responsible for all aspects for their deliverables.
You will be responsible for growing & developing people, both as individuals and teams, you will be a lean-agile leader, coaching us towards lean-agile behaviours. The role is defined as the change muscle helping us towards agile behaviours while having a long-term strategic focus on the development system.
- People management
- Building high performing teams by recruiting and developing employees to work optimally together and cooperate in a large development organisation
- Supporting the development of technical skills of various professions in the scrum team
- Coaching and developing all team members, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Engage, define and optimize business improvement strategies together with your peers in leadership roles
- Create a high-performance culture with strong feedback loops where innovation takes place
- Participating in SAFe/Agile rituals
- Helping to remove impediments identified by agile teams
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a team leader, SW project manager or line manager
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching and motivation
- Experience with SAFe would be beneficial
- Empathic and thrive by working with people
- A clear sense of priority and a good track record of executing plans
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Understanding of the financial services industry will be an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.