We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join one of the agile teams in our Wolverhampton office, developing the SimCorp Coric Client Communications software suite.
SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
As a Senior Software Developer you will work with an agile team to deliver new SimCorp Coric features and to identify and work on continuous improvements to the work processes and codebase. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews and writing unit tests.
You would be expected to work in all areas of a multi-tier architecture, producing stable and performant code.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe. You will be part of a professional development organisation with 450 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
We expect you to:
- Have knowledge of advanced C# .NET software development.
- Experience with MVC, complex desktop software engineering.
- Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage and Test Driven Development.
- The ability to write clean, readable code with clear separation of concerns.
- Have a relevant Degree, such as Computer Science, and/or proven commercial experience.
It would be desirable to have the following:
- Knowledge of containerisation and other virtualisation technologies, including implementation within an Azure environment.
- Github knowledge
- A Devops mindset
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Senior Recruiter), email@example.com . Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.