SimCorp Southern Europe is recruiting a new Post-Implementation Business Consultant to join its growing Professional Services Operations Team in Paris.
- You're working at client premise and assist the client business lines. You're the partner for their day-to-day usage of SimCorp Dimension by managing their incidents and requests.
- You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising our customers and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry.
- You manage clients evolutions requirements on SimCorp Dimension : raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters in Copenhagen, testing and validating new modules, training client business users on these modules.
- You handle the complex clients requirements and are the point of escalation for the client.
You have excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to think abstractly. When others have already given up you get going and solve the "puzzle". As a team player you appreciate team accomplishments over personal accomplishments. We expect you to:
- Have a Master degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics
- Have already an experience from 3 to 5 years within a financial software provider, a bank, an asset manager, an insurer, a consultancy company etc.
- Have knowledge and strong interest for financial market and financial instruments
- Speak fluently French and English. Ideally, Spanish and/or Italian in addition would be great.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.