As our new DevOps Engineer, you will join SimCorp's Product Division Design Team. Here, you will become part of transforming how we deliver our SaaS solution to some of the biggest companies in the financial industry.
You will be part of a team with responsibility for extending, delivering and automating our services with stability, security and quality as main parameters. The team will also handle our current customers on our existing hosting providers.
We work towards to everything-as-code principle, which means eliminating all manual steps in the software and infrastructure deployment and maintenance lifecycle.
A strong desire to learn and master automation tools and techniques, working knowledge of the Microsoft stack, and familiarity with operating cloud services, such as monitoring and backup/recovery, are hallmarks of a successful candidate.
We use multiple technologies, and ideally you have been working extensively with one or more of these
- Azure (or other major cloud provider)
- Scripting, primarily PowerShell and Azure CLI
You're passionate about technology
We're as serious about developing your talent as you are - you need to be eager to constantly learn new things. And thanks to your strong collaboration and communication skills, your passion for technology benefits both colleagues and clients.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
- Have vast experience in delivering on complex IT Infrastructure requests.
- Familiarity in working with large hosting providers and global clients
- Strong Microsoft Windows knowledge covering a multiple forest setup
- Lengthy Experience with VMware
- Skilled in Powershell. The ability to script solutions is very important.
- Have a broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure automation in general.
- Preferably have experience from a similar job in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Technical Insight into networking and firewall with a zero-trust approach
- Ability to work with various, often remote clients.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Ulrik Hansen, (Global Transition Director), telephone +45 3544 8800. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.