As a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist in the PD-Service Delivery Division, you will participate in servicing and supporting some of the largest clients in the global financial sector in the enabling of operation of their SimCorp Dimension installation with our as-a-service solution.
You will be part of a Design team responsible for the Infrastructure setup with our hosting providers. You will help mature and automate the solution with our hosting providers Options IT & IBM Cloud, Address daily operational issues, and participate in client meetings. We are not looking for an business architect, but a strong hands-on Specialist able to solve problems and drive better solutions where standardization and automation is key.
Our software Infrastructure stack covers various vendors as Microsoft (AD DS), Citrix (delivery+ADC), VMware ("SDDC"; NSX, vRA/O).
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
- Have vast experience in delivering on complex IT Infrastructure requests.
- Familiarity in working with large hosting providers and global clients
- Strong Microsoft Windows knowledge covering a multiple forest setup
- Lengthy Experience with VMware
- Skilled in Powershell. The ability to script solutions is very important.
- Have a broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure automation in general.
- Preferably have experience from a similar job in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Technical Insight into networking and firewall with a zero-trust approach
- Ability to work with various, often remote clients.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Ulrik Hansen, (Global Transition Director), telephone +45 3544 8800. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.