SimCorp Asia is seeking an experienced, highly driven and successful Business Consultant Principal in Data Management, responsible for being the lead product expert in the Data Management service line and play the key role in achieving customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success. You will be expected to take an active role in the Data Management service line and contributing to achieve customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success.
• Lead with your expertise within the SimCorp Dimension Integration Tools, including the Communication Server, and the SimCorp Dimension Data Warehouse.
• Lead in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
• Lead workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements.
• Set up prototypes to verify requirements.
• Document the proposed design in Analysis and Design documents.
• Consult with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations.
• Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
• Support the client with the testing of functionality.
• Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
• Constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
• You will be involved in solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you should expect some travel activities in this region as we operate across APAC.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. You enjoy being part of a project team as well as working with your colleagues towards success around Data Management activities on a day to day basis. You are a successful and strong profile in your current position as a highly regarded experienced consultant and are ready take the next step to stretch yourself professionally and personally. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
• Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
• Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
• Experience and knowledge within SWIFT, Interfacing, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and Reporting.
• Experience and knowledge with XML, XSLT and SQL.
• Several years of experience supporting SimCorp Dimension Data Management solutions, covering those following topics:
- Instrument valuation
- Data management (Static data, Parties, Settlement defaults)
- Market and reference data
- Trade Control processes
• Proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results.
• Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations.
• Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes
• Great people and relationship-building skills across all levels of client stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills and a solution-focused attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
Interested? Please send your updated CV in PDF format to email@example.com , if you are suitable and shorlisted, you will be contacted soon.