As a Senior Business Consultant, you will develop and execute implementation plans within a client's environment. The role requires your expertise in Data Management, and you will be responsible for all aspects of the project stream. You will act as an important sparring partner for your clients and proactively manage, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will:
• Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops at new or existing clients in business-related areas.
• Document client requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible.
• Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizing and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions.
• Customize the standard data conversion tools to meet client requirements to facilitate the conversion of portfolio and security master data, position data, historical performance, etc.
• Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
• Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage.
• Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
• Act as a mentor and coach to less experienced colleagues.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. You are a successful and strong profile in your current position as a highly regarded experienced consultant and are ready take the next step to stretch yourself professionally and personally. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
• Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
• Minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
• Experience and knowledge within SWIFT, Interfacing, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and Reporting.
• Experience and knowledge with XML, XSLT and SQL.
• Several years of experience designing and implementing Financial Software projects, covering those following topics:
- Instrument valuation
- Data management (Static data, Parties, Settlement defaults)
- Market and reference data
- Trade Control processes
- External systems such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Rating agencies and Benchmark data providers
• You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective.
• You have excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
Interested? Please send your updated CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org , once shortlisted, you will be contacted soon.