You will be offered a unique possibility to play a key role in our transformation to a cloud based application landscape. We are currently implementing Workday as our ERP solution for HR, Professional services and Finance. You will become part of the implementation team and have a great opportunity to become a Workday specialist and to influence the outcome.
In Group IT we are 68 employees, whereof 23 work in the Business Solutions team at SimCorp's Copenhagen headquarter. The team is highly professional, skilled and adept at designing, configuring, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining our internal applications. These include Salesforce, Siebel, Oracle BI, Office 365, Sitecore and Cornerstone, as well as an integration platform from Dell Boomi.
Your primary domain will be within Finance globally across market units and applications. As the link between business and IT you will work in close cooperation with key stakeholders, analyze business requirements, suggest innovative and optimal solutions and take part in the implementation. Once live you ensure the solutions are adopted and supported. You will be part of a business analyst team consisting of 4 other colleagues.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- provide innovative ideas to future solution initiatives
- master and ensure consistent global business processes and procedures
- collaborate with stakeholders to gather and mature requirements, create use cases, design, test and implement solutions
- pariticpate in creation of documentation and training materials and assist with organizational change management, including training and post go-live support
- drive quality through thorough tests and 2nd line application support
To succeed in this job you most likely have:
- a degree in Business Administration/Computer Sciences or similar
- extensive knowledge about business processes within Corporate Finance in a global setup and a broader understanding of business processes in general
- knowledge within application management, including security models etc.
- brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
- at least three years' experience in similar positions in international and agile environments either as Business Analyst, Functional Consultant or similar.
- experiences from implementations of business processes and specifying integrations in one or more ERP solutions, preferable Workday
- able to work on detailed levels as on tactical/strategic levels
- fluency in spoken and written English
Furthermore, you are:
- service-minded and customer-oriented, delivering timely high-quality solutions
- a true team player contributing to a good team spirit
- proactive, open-minded and with the courage to challenge the existing and to be innovativ
- humble with good sense of humor
- flexible, analytical and structured in your way of working
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Director Kim Højbjerg Jørgensen, telephone +45 28 113 115. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible. Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.