Senior / Presales Consultants are highly skilled professionals who work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to analyse the need, respond to RFP's and provide customized demos to prospective clients.
The Senior / Presales Consultant is a trusted advisor to prospects, helping them make optimal decisions about their investment management solution design.
The role involves the ability to identify, define and communicate propositions that evidence mutual benefit to senior decision makers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyse the prospect's requirements and translate into the initial system scope
• Document and classify this knowledge according to the standard sales methodology
• Identify potential gaps in the system and provide feedback to Product Division
• Use the discovery process to identify strong differentiators against competitors
• Respond to RFP's in a timely manner, providing compelling and precise information while leveraging standard software tools and work flows
• Respond to RFP questions in designated area of expertise
Provide standard RFP responses in area of expertise
Demos and POC's
• Deliver SimCorp Dimension presentations, workshops, proof-of-concept, ensuring high quality and effectively impacting prospect's decision path
• Articulately communicate the benefits and value of the solution
• Improve standard demo content and infrastructure
• Collect prospect feedback and share with internal stakeholders
• Facilitate detailed knowledge transfer from the sales process to the Professional Services team following the contract signing
• Obtain a thorough understanding of SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes, and use these concepts in all sales cases
SimCorp Dimension Knowledge
• Maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio, capabilities and other offerings
• Develop knowledge outside current area of expertise
• Maintain and expand understanding of the Asset Management industry and Financial Markets
• Leverage commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into prospect interactions with messages tailored to stakeholders
Must have at least 5 years relevant working experience in similar industry.
Those with SimCorp experience are highly desirable.
Interested? Please send me your updated CV to Malcolm.email@example.com