You will be part of our highly successful Global Support organization of 100 dedicated Customer Support Consultants and Developers. Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 180 Simcorp's clients for their SimCorp Dimension platform. In this key role you are mentored to work with our clients and provide business support & solutions to optimize usage of our system.
This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
You will be reporting to Senior Manager, Global Support and work as a consultant daily within a global team of Support consultants and developers.
- Be responsible for handling customer enquiries regarding the technical functionalities in and around our product SimCorp Dimension;
- Analyze issues and create convincing solutions by yourself or in close co-operation with any of our developers and subject matter experts around the world;
- Provide our customers good advice and propose ad-hoc solutions within the framework of SimCorp Dimension; Analyze system performance and advise on system performance optimization at clients;
- Assist with upgrades of SimCorp Dimension installations at clients;
- Potentially be involved in Database Administrator related tasks and support;
- Advise and support some of our clients onsite on irregular basis;
- Effectively communicate and build strong relationships on different levels of the clients' organization;
Our ideal candidate for this job most likely has the following skills and competences:
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience;
- An academic degree in IT or finance/economics;
- Knowledge of Oracle, Linux, SQL, etc.;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, virtualization (VMWare, Citrix), ITIL and hardware;
- Knowledge of interfacing, querying, reporting, XML, XSLT or any HTML-based code;
- Sound basic or extensive knowledge of the financial services industry and securities gained from work experience in the financial sector and interest to extend this;
- A wide understanding of software engineering and software support or a strong appetite for technical elements;
- Excellent analytical skills and being used to work in a structured way;
- Strong verbal and written English language skills;
- Experience in Simcorp Dimension would be an advantage but not a necessity.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Kevin Lampo, (Senior Manager), telephone +32 2505 6155