The IT Solution Delivery & Project Coordinator is a central function in our IT Business Experience team, which is responsible for managing a range of (smaller) projects and coordination tasks for improving the IT experience in SimCorp. The team is primarily centered around adoption and roll-out of new IT initiatives delivered by Group IT on a global scale.
You will be part of both the Project coordination and the Business Communication side of the IT changes and initiatives, which is why we are looking for a person with strong execution, coordination and communication skills, who can drive roll-out and adoption around new IT front-end solutions.
Our team is part of the IT Service Excellence Department, which provides the Global Front-End into IT, and we are determined to deliver an excellent IT Experience to all SimCorp employees. Our goal is to align the human, digital and physical aspects of IT's digital solutions, which includes IT devices and the IT equipment and tools needed to support how we work and collaborate in SimCorp.
We are looking for a person, who thrives in a busy and exciting environment and who is also a self-starter. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, preferable in an international IT environment, where you have an understanding of the technical side of IT, or maybe you have a technical background. You have a sense for keeping focus on achieving the goal, have strong coordination skills and the ability to communicate easily with stakeholders, IT users and vendors.
In Group IT we are 65 employees, responsible for delivering, installing, maintaining and supporting SimCorps internal IT infrastructure, platforms and business applications. In the IT Service Excellence department we are 23 colleagues split into in 3 teams, placed in 9 SimCorp offices around the world. You will therefore have a close cooperation with stakeholders working in another office or time zone.
- Responsible for managing smaller IT projects and coordination tasks from initiation to closure
- Responsible for project communication to business and users in cooperation with management and corporate communication
- Participate in Global IT Adoption activities, why a minimum level of travelling is required
- Managing prioritization and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for execution of projects and coordination tasks
- Act as a strong sparring partner with stakeholders, team and senior management
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar position, preferably within an international IT company
- Experience in managing small IT projects and coordination task
- Experience in communicating to business and users, across offices, countries and time-zones both on an individual and a broad scale
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, stakeholder and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a requirement including strong presentation skills
- Relevant degree or certifications within Information Technology, IT Project Management or a related field is an advantage
- Knowledge of ADKAR business change management and/or an ITIL certification is an advantage
- Experience in working in a agile environment is preferred
Furthermore, you are
- Self-starter, Service-minded and have a positive mindset
- Can keep the overview and still stay focused on the detail
- Able to keep focus on several things simultaneously and keep a cool head
- Excellent communication and listening skills – quick to understand the issue at hand
- Can cooperate with both technical and business minded colleagues
- Social and contributing to a good team spirit
- Humble with good sense of humor
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp.
Please include CV and motivational letter no later than 31 October 2019. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.