We are looking for an Office Manager to oversee our office in New York. We are a truly global organization with leaders and team members on the move. As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing the full suite of professional support services to all staff, both in the office and travelling, in a timely and effective manner. You will be responsible for ensuring that day-to-day requirements of this fast-paced environment are managed efficiently and with a positive attitude.
As the successful candidate, your goal will be to strengthen and streamline office procedures and activities across North America, to ensure that employees receive quality service and have the best possible experience in their day-to-day work. As the first point of contact for the office, this role requires sound administrative, organizational and customer service skills. You will respond to a range of enquiries equipped with a sound knowledge of the work area, using discretion, tact and diplomacy when communicating.
Beyond directly supporting the office, you will also act as an active member of the North America Human Resources team, and report directly to the North America Head of HR. You will work with the rest of the team and HR organization to assist in team building, corporate events and projects as necessary, as well as oversee and maintain office policies and procedures. We truly value your opinion and want your contribution in making SimCorp a truly great place to work.
- Manage phone lines, including transferring calls and documenting messages
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail daily
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ensure that all invoices are recorded and paid on time
- Address employee queries related to office management issues
- Maintain conference rooms
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services
- Liaise with building management
- Stock kitchen and office supplies
- Plan in-office and/or offsite activities and conferences
- Book travel arrangements as needed
- Serve as back-up for the Managing Director's Executive Assistant
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Contribute to HR projects as needed
- Organize and schedule internal and client meetings
- 2-3 years of office management and/or administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and demands, accompanied with strong follow-up skills
- Advanced computer proficiency; highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other software tools
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a high degree of initiative, resourceful in hunting for information/answers
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.