We are looking to expand our team with a Technical Trainer. Your focus will be to explain technical subjects such as data import/export, batch jobs, reporting, connectivity, and system operations to a class of colleagues and clients. All training is based on our investment management software solution, SimCorp Dimension. You will be part of our Education Services team and based in the headquarter in Copenhagen and hold trainings both here and at locations worldwide. You must be able to travel about 25-35 days per year to destinations across the globe, like North America, Europe, and Asia, to lead courses on client premises and SimCorp subsidiary offices. The number of travel days may vary depending on the business needs.
You will be provided with the necessary support and training to help you succeed in your new role. You will start with a comprehensive introduction program (including participating in the SimCorp Dimension Academy for three weeks), after which you will receive more targeted on-the-job training based on your experience level.
Since we work as a team, we expect you to be flexible and have a strong team spirit. One example of why this is important is because even though your focus will be on technical courses, you will further on in your career be expected to also learn and teach courses in basic financial modules such as the Asset Manager and Order Manager. You will also work closely with subject matter experts from global SimCorp offices and the product development division to make sure that the training content you create meets the current business needs.
- Develop, update, and test our training materials
- Hold classroom trainings worldwide
- Work independently, and collaborate with your team and subject matter experts across the organization
- Create knowledge assessment tests
- Adapt classroom content for online use
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
- Strong technical knowledge and sense of logic, with a passion to learn more
- Relevant university degree and/or technical working experience
- Enjoys learning and sharing knowledge
- Able to explain things clearly to others
- Always wanting to learn more, since our software is constantly evolving with new features
- Knowledge about databases, data communication, system administration, and some programming is an advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Confidence/ability to handle ambiguous/challenging situations
- Excellent English communication skills (all training is conducted in English)
- Able to work well with people of various backgrounds and with different experience levels
- Experience holding training for working professionals is a big plus
- Experience from SimCorp Dimension is a strong advantage
- Self-motivated with analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Knowledge on buy-side market or other financial sector is an advantage
Education Services is an international team of 22 people. We are experiencing a growing demand for our technical classroom training and wish to expand our team with a trainer with strong technical skills. You will be part of a team of financial and technical instructors, as well as eLearning professionals.
Education Services conducts global product training for both SimCorp employees and clients. Our flagship course is the three-week SimCorp Dimension Academy, which we hold for both new employees and clients multiple times a year.
Our mission is to deliver the best possible educational offerings for SimCorp's world-class, front-to-back investment management software solution, SimCorp Dimension.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 8 November 2019.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For further information about the position, please contact Susan Johansson, Head of Education Services, at telephone +45 3544 8800
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.