SimCorp APAC is looking for a highly skilled Head of Pre-Sales managing a growing team.
As Specialist of the Investment management industry, you are the key advisor on business and functional levels and main product advocate for customers and prospects.
You'll be working hand-to-hand with the Sales and Marketing team in SimCorp APAC and also closely with your peers from the other market units as part of the Presales Management Team.
This position will report to the Sales Director with a dotted line to the Global Head of Presales.
Do Note: This position requires someone with strong experience, knowledge in our SimCorp Dimension. Only those who possess this skill, will be considered.
- Support sales growth
• Participate to discovery meeting with prospect and being trusted advisor by envisioning solutions for the prospect; by mapping requests from the prospect with the solution and services offered by SimCorp; by positioning SimCorp solutions against competitors' strategies.
• Responsible for articulating and demonstrating SimCorp enterprise value proposition in the perspective of the prospect business, his value chain and target operating model.
• Responsible for the Presales operations all along the sales process from the discovery and qualification and until the closing of the deal; coordinating all actions, engaging necessary support functions when required and relevant and insuring the quality and timely deliveries.
• Insure high quality responses to prospective client RFI's (request for information) and RFP's (request for proposal);
• Facilitate SimCorp Dimension workshops/proof-of-concept carried out during the sales process; Insure planning, coordination, high quality and solid results of those workshops;
• Prepare and deliver detailed SimCorp Dimension value proposition presentations of all components of the solution;
• Challenge and review the sales case material such as management summary, document to be delivered, presentations to be provided, etc.;
• Participate actively to marketing events.
- People development and management
• Grow and develop the team by attracting and integrating talented new employees
• Lead and manage the team including performance management (EPR, goals settings)
• Act as a coach, mentor to develop a highly skilled team and provide career guidance
• Insure the optimal allocation of ressources to the relevant sales cases according to the strengths and profiles.
• Participate to and provide sound input and arguments for global strategic initiatives in Presales; Influence and decide on priorities with peers; Insure local contribution on and adoption of those initiatives
- Product Management
• Responsible for managing product gaps arising from sales and implementation cases. This includes identifying solution with Global Product Management on what can be committed.
• Collects local gaps, secure that they are supported by documented features and make sure that top priority ones are baselined and prioritised accordingly.
• Good overview of SimCorp Dimension value proposition; relevant experience of SimCorp Dimension;
• Strong Insights on the market environment and its structure, trends, challenges, specificities (including clients, prospects, competition) and share related messaging based on those insights.
Strong understanding and experience in buy side.
• Familiar with all types of financial instruments : from vanilla securities and derivatives to complex structured instruments (static data, trade life cycle, valuation);
• Prior experience of delivering sales demos and/or working on leading asset management software is a plus;
• Methodical, hardworking, autonomous, enthusiastic;
• Ability to work well under pressure on multiple tasks/projects with tight deadlines;
• Great empathy and strengths in working with clients as well as internal and external partners;
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to coach, motivate and engage employees ; a previous experience as a manager is a plus ;
• Creating and delegating challenging tasks to further the development of the individual employees
• Great time-management and prioritization skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Based in Singapore; a flexibility to travel is required.
Please send me you updated CV in PDF format to Malcolm.Rozario@simcorp.com