The Data Operations Manager is responsible to lead, manage, support and develop the regional Data Operations team. Furthermore, this role is responsible to manage shifts in the local Data Operations team and steer immediate resource (re)allocations according to the service needs of the clients. The Data Operations Manager is also the first contact point for customer interaction beyond the regular service request and manages the relation to regional and local clients.
- Managing the regional Data Operations teams and ensuring all daily service deliverables in terms of collecting, composing, controlling and distributing data according to effective client SLAs.
- Assuring the execution of all quality checks as part of the service scope and strict adherence to existing run-book(s).
- Ensuring compliance with all existing governance and risk frameworks and execution of all mandatory operational risk and audit deliverables in the effective service context (e.g. Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX), etc.).
- Managing all executed data analysis as a result of client requests.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local and regional clients and acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) on all service delivery related matters.
- Collaboration with Data Advisory and Change Management team to manage resource demands originating out of changes and testing efforts.
- Maintaining all operational documentation relevant in the context of daily service deliveries, e.g. run-books, control sign-offs, etc.
- University/FH degree (BA/MA) or equivalent.
- Working experience in finance or engineering.
- Several years of people management experience preferred.
- Proven ability to manage Service Delivery team(s) and client relations.
- Knowledge of operational data management, data governance, process design and engineering as well as process management experience.
- Several years of working experience with EDM platforms and experience with data vendors (Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, etc.) aswell as display product.
- Experience with service request systems or any other similar ticketing tool, like HPALM, Service Now, etc.
- Deep knowledge of traditional and non-traditional financial instruments and markets including structured securities, especially complex instruments like ABS/MBS, index linked bonds, and syndicated loans.
- Openness to work in a very international environment.
- High self-motivation and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken English .
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp.
For further information, you are welcome to contact Michaela Stoeckel (HR Business Partner) under +43 676 89851 2272 or write an email to email@example.com.