As a Test Analyst, you will be part of an agile scrum team working within the domain responsible for financial instruments and transactions. We expect you to be motivated by and proactively working for high quality of the product and compliance with end-user requirements and expectations. The specific task of Test Analyst is, via manual business and automated tests, to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds to clients' expectations. The activity will take place in our offices in Milan.
Your main responsibilities include
- Collaborating with Product Owner and the team to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories
- Conducting context-based, exploratory and scenario testing for transaction flows and calculations
- Automation and maintenance of test scenarios
- Being the end-users' eager advocate and help the team making valuable and useful high-quality deliveries, as well as demoing
- Giving feedback on the quality of the product as one important source for continuous improvement
- Engaging in keeping a steady and short turn-around on high-quality deliveries from the team
- Apply the technical excellence that allows the team to rely on a sound and solid base of test ware
In an agile organization based on empowerment and trust, it is essential that you are a strong team player and have the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow. You are proactive, responsible, accountable and quality oriented. In addition, you have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
We expect you to
- Have some experience in agile software testing and be keen to obtain professional qualifications
- Have knowledge about financial instruments, especially derivatives, and be willing to learn more about those
- Pay attention to details and can meet deadlines
- Be structured, analytical, and able to plan your own work
- Actively contribute to the team with your knowledge and good spirit
- Interest in learning new testing tools, techniques and frameworks
- Be eager to learn about cloud and new technologies
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of programming languages is considered as an advantage
- Have a relevant master's degree (e.g. in Finance or Mathematics)
- Have strong communication skills and be fluent in English (verbal and written), a fluent Italian is a plus
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.