As the Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Campaign Consultant you will be responsible for designing, executing and measuring highly targeted lead generation campaigns in collaboration with the Regional and Global Demand & MarTech team to support local revenue targets for new client acquisition as well as client revenue expansion across Central Europe. This is a revenue marketing role which requires excellent writing skills, knowledge of digital channels as well as other effective offline channels to drive awareness, engagement and direct demand. The Account Based Marketing and Campaign Consultant reports to the EMEA Demand & MarTech Leader.
Driving the effective adoption and application of SimCorp’s marketing technology or MarTech stack in identifying and nurturing buyer intent will be a key part of your responsibilities. Additionally the ability to turn customer engagement data from digital channels into commercial insight for the local heads of the business, sales and customer experience teams will be essential to your success in this role. You will be an extension of the revenue generation teams, where you will be responsible for managing stakeholder communications on the impact of ABM campaigns on pipeline development.
You will need to possess good buyside and/or capital markets experience in order to tailor primary content assets and make them relevant to target buyers. Additionally you will need to have excellent knowledge of campaign management and demand generation processes and techniques. You must be highly collaborative with excellent project management skills to effectively partner with the broader Global Demand Marketing Unit to plan and execute on both ABM as well as broader lead generation campaigns.
To be successful in this position, you must have a robust understanding of the clients and prospects SimCorp targets across EMEA with the ability to apply that knowledge to tailor content for targeted pipeline building programs.
- Works closely with the Managing Director, sales and customer experience organizations to identify and agree on target accounts/markets relevant to SimCorp's product and service offerings
- Account intelligence gathering, goal setting, demand creation and reputation support
- Work with the global go to market strategy group to analyse the account portfolio, including prioritizing and grouping accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, industry, buying cycle stage and propensity to buy
- Partner with Marketing Operations to provide data and ongoing insight into target accounts from internal and external sources to drive relevance and timely execution
- Partner with global demand unit team for campaign planning, management, execution, optimization and measurement
- Partner with content teams to provide content customization based on analysis of buyer need
- Curate and customize content to specific market needs
- Work with digital team to conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates
- Partner with marketing operations to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics
- Analyse results of campaigns and other lead generation programs
- This position will be measured on KPIs associated with generating awareness, customer/prospect engagement and direct demand
- Relevant university degree, preference for marketing, finance, mathematics, physics, computer science
- Several years of experience working with ABM in a B2B context
- Preferably experience from the investment management and/or tech/software industry, with a finger on the pulse of industry trends
- Excellent writing skills especially for curating complex content via social media and other digital channels
- Aptitude for analysing large amounts of buying intent data and turning this data into commercial insights to support sales and customer experience teams focus their time and efforts on where they can win new business, drive customer adoption, etc.
- Persuasive presentation skills which will be essential in demonstrating the value of the ABM strategies you develop and execute
- Fluency in German and English
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career? More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski on +49 6172 9240-39. If you wish to apply, please submit your application via our online system. In your cover letter please state briefly why you are interested in the vacant position and why you feel you are qualified for the job (skills, experience). To make sure you receive our emails, please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your email contacts. Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. Incoming applications will be processed continually.