SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. We have two product lines: SimCorp Dimension and SimCorp Coric. SimCorp Dimension offers a portfolio of integrated front-to-back office solutions for business process automation in investment management.
SimCorp Coric Client Communications is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.. SimCorp Coric offers its customers a single, consolidated platform to consistently manage their traditional and digital communications, across multiple business entities, through a common user interface.
SimCorp Coric is looking for an experienced and successful sales professional to manage and close sales opportunities with Institutional Asset Managers and Wealth Managers across the UK, Europe and possibly further afield.
We have built our business by successfully selling our Client Reporting solutions to Wealth and Investment managers globally. About 75% of our business comes from standalone sales. Our market segment will evolve significantly over the next 5 years (away from traditional paper based reporting). Whilst the process for ensuring compliance and accuracy will remain as important, the delivery channels and how our customers interact with their clients will change.
Our goal now is to offer the excitement and buzz of a Fintech with market leading technology whilst leveraging the years of experience and benefits of being a trusted and recognized financial application provider.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in helping us achieve this success. If you are an experienced Sales Executive / Manager who is passionate, driven and focused and who will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, please get in touch. You must have a demonstrable track record of over achieving sales targets, selling complex solutions and closing deals with individual values ranging from £800k to £2m.
- Identifying and qualifying leads, whilst generating a growing pipeline of sales opportunities, in order to meet individual sales targets.
- Managing qualified sales opportunities, and co-ordinating the entire sales process, whilst working as part of a team to efficiently utilise and deploy company resources.
- Communicating all key information throughout the sales process, using salesforce and other relevant tools, so that management and colleagues throughout the company have accurate and timely information for decision making and ensure optimal contributions to the sales process.
- Demonstrating drive, ambition and motivation with acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Organising and facilitating system presentations, workshops, and proof of concepts in co-operation with the pre-sales team.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, responses to tenders, contracts and any further required documentation whilst following SimCorp protocols and sign off.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of Client Reporting & Communications and Financial Markets, and demonstrating an appreciation of the clients requirements including their Return On Investment objectives
- Remain astute to market trends, and competitor activity in order to help SimCorp maintain competitive advantage
- Where necessary, representing SimCorp at marketing events and tradeshows.
- Ensuring that SimCorp remains proactive and responsive to existing clients.
- To adhere to the company's rules and regulations (i.e. written and implied), and any changes or introductions, which may vary from time to time as deemed appropriate.
- To perform such other duties that may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Coric Head of Sales.
- Detailed understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Ideally experienced selling Client Reporting or Investment Management solutions.
- Proven successful track record in large solution-based sales, repeatedly meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrable ability to identify potential opportunities within existing clients.
- Key account management skills and experience
- Ability to qualify opportunities, analyse clients' needs and identify a sales strategy for each qualified opportunity
- Experience of taking an identified client opportunity through a structured sales cycle.
- Ability to sell a concept as well as a package.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, with the ability to focus on and understand customer requirements within the context of SimCorp's solution.
- Ability to cooperate and work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to reach solutions.
- Ability to identify market trends that may have an impact on corporate sales techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- 5 years plus of solid high value sales experience.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp, you work with highly professional, collegiate people in a global enterprise: more than 50 nationalities in locations in over 20 countries. We provide world-class IT solutions to the world's leading companies in the investment management industry - a market that is undergoing constant change. Working in this niche brings with it interesting challenges and opportunities, making it ideal for you to grow your successful career.
For more insights into SimCorp's work, visit: http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp
Please contact Michael Paterson, Recruitment EMEA, at +44 203 530 7627 for further information. For an additional impression of SimCorp's activities as well as our corporate culture, see this video of our Global Management. Please send us your application online stating the desired salary and earliest possible starting date.