The Market Unit Head of Operational Services (HoS) is responsible for the part of SimCorp Professional Services focused on helping clients running their daily Dimension specific operations. The HoS holds the overall responsibility for the local OS and SCDaaS P&L, for service delivery and for growing SimCorp OS with existing clients by actively working with the Client Experience (CX) team. The key priority is to secure client adoption of SimCorp technology and service offerings and grow our business with clients positioning and delivering Managed Services including our hosting and cloud offerings as defined by SCDaaS within the Market Unit.
The HoS works closely with the CX team and with the Global Operational Services organization in securing qualification of opportunities, scoping of solutions and a high quality of service deliveries to customers. The HoS reports directly to the MD and is part of the Market Unit leadership team, and has a dotted reporting line to the Global Head of Operational Services. The HoS must have a continuous focus on delivery excellence and on optimizing customer value by focusing on good service practices, optimization of customer usage of Dimension and increasing a positive customer perception of SimCorp offerings and of working with SimCorp.
Market Unit Operational Services and SCDaaS P&L Ownership and drive Operational Services as a team effort across the organization (50%)
- Own the market unit P&L for Operational Services and SCDaaS covering both revenue and EBIT targets
- Drive the local target setting process for the Operational Services organization in close cooperation with the CX team and other relevant internal stakeholders locally and globally.
- Follow up on and work with the CX team on what are the relevant improvement activities to reach the defined metrics for adoption and Customer Success
- Drive local Operational Services as a team effort between the Operational Services and SCDaaS team members, the CX team members, the Global Operational Services organization and team members of other parts of the organization like PS Consulting, Global Support, Presales and PD.
- Partner with the local CX team in opportunity qualification.
- Partner with the other MU HoS leads and engage actively in knowledge sharing in the global HoS network
Go to Market and Opportunity Development (25%)
- Together with the CX team drive the strategic dialogue with the customers based on business and operational value and technical and leading service management expertise
- Support the CX team in driving and qualifying local Pipeline and secure technical/project management expertise in deal closing often in close collaboration with Global experts from the relevant Global Delivery Centers or global Opportunity Managers
- Collaborate closely with the CX team in defining how to manage daily operational service execution with the clients to Adoption
- Work with Opportunity Management on key Operational Services and Managed Services opportunities in accordance with the Operating Model for CX
- Responsible for deal scoping and service and solution design
- Ensure commercial modelling in accordance with bid process and deal review recommendations
- Secure a compliant and high quality bid management process for all relevant deals
- Position the value of our Adoption offerings in cooperation with the CX team and drive clients and the MU OS operating model towards Managed Services
Market Unit Operational Services Delivery (25%)
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives with a client adoption focus and ensure service quality improvements for clients and optimization of effort and cost of service over time
- Work closely with the Global Delivery Centres in capacity and delivery planning
- First local MU escalation point in the governance structure including support issues
- Secure timely quality planning and reporting locally and globally
- Lead, design and develop the local Operational Services organization and drive continuous training/learning in the team. Ensure highest possible market relevant certification level in the team
- Ensure focus on Service Delivery Management, Delivery Excellence/SimCorp good service practices and high quality delivery standards to optimize client outcome by working both with the local and the global organization including the global SCDaaS team
- Ensure that local/global skills and capacity are balanced with existing and future customer requirements in the local MU in close collaboration with the local CX and global Operational Services teams
- Secure high quality in all deliverables be it local discretionary field services or multiyear Managed Services deliveries
- Drive a focused services strategy that fosters customer adoption
- Relevant experience from the Investment Management or Sell-side Industry: connections to the ecosystem, good insight into industry trends and challenges traditional understanding
- SaaS, BPO or Managed Services go-to-market experience : offer design, build, selling
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management position in a high performing service organization
- Proven leadership and people skills and experience with working in a matrix organization
- Experience in running P&L in a service business
- Technical proficiency with good understanding of ITIL
- Solid experience with Managed Services delivery
- Quality of service mindset
- Experience running an efficient and profitable business with a mix of local and global deliveries
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to operate and influence successfully at all levels
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.