The company has recently been acquired by SimCorp A/S – a global leader in providing integrated systems for the investment management industry - and is looking into strengthening the Finance Team in Vienna. Working with Group Finance, you will implement the Group Finance Policy and sound processes as well as a control system.
- Ensure timely recording of all transactions, with the appropriate checks and controls
- Supervise the day to day accounting processes: project controlling, payroll, AP/AR, etc
- Issue regular financial statements according to local GAAP and IFRS for all subsidiaries
- Interface with outside audit firms, local accounting firm, authorities and banks
- Knowledge of working in an international multi country, multi subsidiary set up
- Ensure all statutory compliances in all the countries
- Reasonable knowledge of global taxation (local taxes, transfer pricing systems)
- Reasonable knowledge of legal matters (contract law, labour law a plus)
- Proactively analyze the KPIs, highlighting trends and pointing to root causes
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyze financial information to provide recommendations to Management
- Maintain the forecast
- Sparring partner for Management and other Heads of department relating to any financial matters
- Degree in Accounting or Business, CPA or MBA preferred
- Experience in both Accounting and Controlling roles
- Solid foundation in Accounting, possibly gained by several years at an Accounting firm
- Working in a hands on fashion
- Strong system skills (MS Office, Navision, Workday)
- Excellent presentation skills, including in verbal/written English
- Experience in having set up new systems and processes is a plus
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
For further information, you are welcome to contact Michaela Stoeckel (HR Business Partner) under +43 676 89851 2272 or write an email to email@example.com.