As Software Developer you are generating the heart of our business. Based on Microsoft Technologies, working within agile teams, you are developing innovative new solutions for our Finance Software. Becoming a technical expert will be your inspiration, as you will also own the solutions you produce. The quality and sustainability as well as your ownership of your code is of utmost importance for our business success.
- Design the software solution based on the customer requirements
- Implement new functionality according to business specifications
- Out-of-the-box design thinking
- Be part of the solution design architecting process
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas
- Conduct research on innovations which bring value to the organization
- Standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or software engineering and/or 3-7 years equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) preferred
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) designation preferred
- Proven experience with both Windows client/server software development and ASP.NET web development
- Proven experience in three-tier client/server design and development
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including Microsoft Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server
- Hands on experience working with database development tools, including SQL Developer, TOAD, MS SQL Management Studio
- Experience with Windows client and server operating systems
- Extensive experience with Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server database systems
- Experience with software interaction with databases through ORMs (Entity Framework) and/or ADO.NET
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies, esp. SCRUM
- Familiarity with the Financial Technology industry preferred
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.