- Develop test plans and execute test cases for our GAIN application suite.
- Write automated test cases and set up test tools as well as the testing infrastructure.
- As a member of a Scrum team, perform testing on both, fronted applications and back end service.
- Work alongside the product- and development team to validate new code and fix bugs.
- Maintain and expand our CI/CD infrastructure for various kind of automated testing scenarios (e.g., , performance testing).
- Apply TDD and BDD techniques as part of software testing strategy.
- Automate with open source frameworks and develop your technical skills as QA professional.
- Document test cases and results.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or software engineering and/or 3-7 years equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) preferred
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) designation preferred
- Proven experience with both Windows client/server software development and ASP.NET web development
- Proven experience in three-tier client/server design and development
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including Microsoft Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server
- Hands on experience working with database development tools, including SQL Developer, TOAD, MS SQL Management Studio
- Experience with Windows client and server operating systems
- Extensive experience with Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server database systems
- Experience with software interaction with databases through ORMs (Entity Framework) and/or ADO.NET
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies, esp. SCRUM
- Familiarity with the Financial Technology industry preferred
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.