- Development of a brand-new Web frontend for the GAIN application suite
- Work in a team of developers that owns the frontend and backend implementation
- Collaborate closely and UX designers and continuously optimize and improve existing designs
- Participation in the full software development process
- Proven experience in modern Web development
- Very good experience in using React, Redux, HTML5, CSS3 and its tool-chain.
- Deep understanding of highly-data driven Web architectures
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs, best practices and their usage
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (Scrum)
- Willingness to enhance know how with new Web technologies (GraphQL, other frontend stacks)
- Backend development skills are a plus (C#, .NET, Razor, ...)
- Fluent English skills (working language), German skills of advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
In your cover letter please state briefly why you are interested in the vacant position and why you feel you are qualified for the job (skills, experience). To make sure you receive our emails, please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your email contacts. Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. Incoming applications will be processed continually.