Service Delivery Managers create long-term value for clients and loyalty towards SimCorp through strong relationship building. Challenged to partner, they are accountable for exceeding client expectations, driving delivery excellence and achieving profitable services growth.
Our Services team has achieved growth in 2019 and is responsible for delivery of Technical and Functional Service solutions supporting optimal operation of SimCorp Dimension.
SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 190 buy-side institutions to manage over $20 trillion in assets.
Within the framework of the Service Delivery Management you will be the key person for the customers in the operational business. You will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining the long-term relationship with the customer
- Enabling trust and showing the customer that we care
- Being active in improving customer satisfaction & creating loyalty
- Ensuring smooth operational business and smooth transition from ongoing project work to Operational Services
- Having the overview of relevant customer's activities
- Close cooperation with the Global Support Team of the customers
- Securing high client value on Operational Service delivered projects
- Work closely with the Customer Success team on what are the relevant improvement activities to reach adoption and Customer success.
The position offers a challenging mix of operational business and management tasks:
- Project management of Customer Services projects for your customers
- Coordinating and participation in on-site embedded Incident & Problem Management, Release & Deployment Service, local discretionary field services, or multiyear Managed Services deliveries.
- Organising and carrying out regular status updates with the customers via phone and/or physical meetings
- Single POC and 1st level of escalation for critical issues in the customer's operational business
- Active role to support the Customer Success Team to drive and qualify leads and develop Professional Services with the customers
- Own the customer's feedback on Customer Services delivery and engage in the close-the-loop process
- Report overall customer's status on a regular basis to Customer Services management
- Operational responsibilities
- Run and coordinate Customer Service project. Keeping overview of important operational issues of the customers
- Managing the customer's expectations in terms of Cases business impact, priorities and delivery timeframe
- Ensuring progress on the customer's open Cases
- Regular monitoring and follow up on major delivery KPIs for the customers
- Build and maintain knowledge about the customer's organisational structure, the business and the workflows, and actively share this knowledge with the rest of the SimCorp organisation and the Customer Success team.
- Solid knowledge and experience within Customer Services business, workflows and routines
- Solid knowledge in project management and technical operation of SimCorp Dimension
- Broad SimCorp Dimension knowledge and business know-how
- Proactive and go-getter attitude
- Willingness to take on extra responsibility along with standard tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-assured approach in the business context
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build up and maintain strong customer relations
- Ability to act efficiently within complex company structures
- Strong coordination skills and assertiveness
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Senior Recruiter), firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.